10 WAYS WE DELIVER FOR YOU
1. We're here to serve you & tell your story, not ours.
2. You talk to your DJ initially to ensure it's a fit.
3. Top-10 in the US for reviews (2k+) shows we're here for you.
4. As national DJ educators for WW/Knot, we'll help guide you.
5. With 30 years' experience, we can better plan & execute.
6. Our team of 30 in 3 cities in NC/SC is connected locally.
7. Things look & sound great with our exceptional equipment.
8. You'll feel organized with our industry-leading planning tools.
9. We connect with your vendor team to ensure a great event.
10. You get the support of a big team, with a personal approach.
To get a quote within 48 hrs, talk to a DJ, or lock us in for your event, CONTACT US today!
OUR MISSION & PROMISES TO YOU
Our MISSION is to build relationships and trust with our clients, colleagues & team that results in exceptional experiences. Here are the Ethics & Principles by which we operate:
Impact through action, go above & beyond, and be selfless.
We believe in being honest, transparent, genuine & authentic.
Define ourselves through integrity & high character.
We challenge ourselves to get uncomfortable & constantly learn.
We seek to understand others, listen & build trust first.
Preparation, persistence, grit & consistency lead to success.
WE HAVE A PLAN:
Our relationships, experience & preparation are what make the difference in getting things right for you & creating lasting memories. We have a simple & effective approach to weddings:
1. We build the relationship from the start. You talk to your DJ before you book us. That way, you can decide if he/she is the right fit. Book
us and we send you a clear contract and industry-leading planning tools.
2. We personalize to you. You and your DJ will set up two 1:1 calls or meetings together. Want more, we got you. We listen, get to know you, build around your vision, and offer experienced guidance. That translates to less stress & more celebration.
3. We check-in with you regularly. You have enough things on your mind - you don't have time to chase people down. We make it easy & check-in to offer help along the way. We'll also connect with your vendor team regularly.
4. We arrive early on event day. Too many people cut it close, but not us. We arrive hours early to account for anything, connect with colleagues, and be prepared. Then we draw on experience & produce a celebration you'll remember.
***For private & corporate events that aren't a wedding, your DJ will reach out after the contract to start the conversation!
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US: