First, let us say CONGRATULATIONS on the wedding and thank you for considering us to be a part of it! Weddings are a true passion of ours and we value the opportunity to be a part of such a momentous day for you and your family.
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU'RE THINKING OF HIRING US:
- We'll send you pricing based on your needs and one of our DJs will reach out to schedule a call or in-person meeting. That way, you speak to the person you'd be
working with from the very start and can decide if he/she is the right fit. That DJ will be the one working with you through the entire process and there on your wedding day. Some companies "assign"
you a DJ at varying timeframes. We don't do that. We want you to know your DJ from Day 1 and begin building that trust and relationship.
- If we're hired, we'll send you a contract outlining our agreement to you, price and payment structure. Typically, we do a 50% deposit within a month of sending the contract, with the remainder a month from your event. But we can discuss a different pay structure that works better for you if needed.
- If hired, we'll also send you to a password protected page of our website where you can download planning tools and songlists to help get you started. That will help give you direction and ideas. If there's music you want that we don't have, we get it! We cater everything to your style and vision, while providing insight and suggestions for anything you want.
- We'll meet as many times as you want to run through everything from the ceremony right through to your send-off at night's end. We check-in with you regulary and typically we accomplish everything in 2 meetings. There are no surprises and you can have peace of mind we've covered every detail together.
- We'll touch base a couple days before your wedding to make sure everything is still as planned. Then finally, we celebrate on your Wedding Day!
We go out of our way to make sure your experience is personal and professional. And we're always available to talk or meet from Day 1 to your Wedding Day! We really love helping people celebrate such a joyous day. We've been blessed to meet some really great couples while DJing weddings, and we'd be honored to be a part of yours!