Photo Booth Details
- Book it with a 50% deposit paid within 30 days of the contract.
- Our rates are $100-$150 below the industry average since our booths are part of several services we offer.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Choose between an ENCLOSED BOOTH or OPEN STYLE
- Each session will take 4 photos & print 2-8 copies of the photo strip.
- We use black or white card stock for the pages of the Photo Albums. Let us know if you have a preference.
- Our Props include 40+ assorted wigs, hats, glasses, masks & signs.
- Every rental will get a link to download all the photo strips also!
- Weddings will also receive a signed scrapbook. (Corporate rentals can add if desired.)
- We'll have an Attendant at the booth the entire time of operation to assist guests & build a scrapbook.
- We can design a Custom Logo for each strip, you can send us an image/logo or also customize
- If not provided with a custom design, we'll place your Name/Date/Venue/Hashtag in Text at the bottom and choose a general background image like market lights, distressed wood paneling, etc.
OUR KIOSKS, BOOTH & BACKDROPS:
- Translucent white panels combined with LED Lighting allows for a customizable look of any color.
- Open Style setups feature a white or black stand-alone kiosk with pipe-and-drape backdrops.
- We have beautiful gold, silver, gold/white, rose or blue sequin backdrops. Want a specific color? Let us know!
- Touchscreen & Push Button activation.
- Canon T3 Digital SLR camera & dye sub printer produces amazing quality photos and fast printing.
- Our Photo Booth, like most, is a "one-size fits all" booth, so kids may need an adult to hold them.
- We don't provide a chair or step-stool due to liability reasons of people falling.
- Children must have adult supervision.
- We take 1 copy of each photo strip and place in your scrapbook for guests to sign. We respectfully encourage everyone to sign the scrapbook, but cannot guarantee everyone will. We try our best to get everyone though!
- If no specific style of Photo Booth is given, we will assign either the Open or Enclosed style depending on what's available and suited for your event. You can specifically request what style you would like in advance though, and we will also ask for that selection.
- By default, we will also provide black or white cardstock in your scrapbook, and gold, gold/white, or silver backdrop curtains. If you have a preference, please let us know.
- Our Photo Booth can sometimes experience a small delay in operation when paper or ink runs out. We monitor this before and during each event, but the paper & ink may run out in the middle of your event and require time to change it out. On average, it takes 10 minutes to make this change. Should this happen, there are no refunds offered for time missed to change paper & ink.
- Should our Photo Booth experience greater than 1 hour of total downtime, that is not a result of ink/paper changes or damage/issues from guests/venue personnel/outside interferences, you'll receive a pro-rated refund for any missed time greater than the 1-hour. This has never happened but we want to make our policy known.
- Should a guest cause any temporary or permanent damage to the Photo Booth, no refunds will be offered for it being out of operation.
- For Weddings, the Photo Booth is generally not used during Cocktail Hour as that is often in a separate area. If Cocktail Hour is in the same area as the reception location, it will be in operation if falling in the designated 4 or 5-hour timeframe.