Our Dance Floor Lighting is included as standard in all our packages.
You can see examples below from actual weddings to see how our lighting both looks & how it fills a room.
You can also find more examples on our VIDEOS page. Other lighting options you could add are:
Dance Floor Lighting
- Our standard dance floor lighting is a mix of colors that blinks to the beat of the music and helps create the dance floor atmostphere.
- It is set up on a single stand that looks like a "T," with four lights hanging from it.
- If desired, we can also set up a truss with more lighting for an additional cost.
- A truss sits on two stands and runs across above the DJ setup. It can hold 8-16 lights.
- Uplighting are lights that are placed on the ground and shoot light up a wall/column/tree to provide color and ambience to a room or area.
- You can add as many uplights as you want throughout the venue, inside/outside, and in any color.
- On avg, 12-16 lights are used to fill the room.
- Our lights are wireless and top-of-the-line, so there will be no cords visible. In very rare occasions we may need to plug in power if a battery pack fails for example, but even then we hide power cables as best possible.
- We ask clients to choose 1-2 color preferences from a color chart we send. We'll match that color as closely as possible, but cannot guarantee it will be an exact match as the natural lighting on wedding/event day, and the color of the walls, will affect how the uplighting color will look. But rest assured it will be very close!
- We can project a custom design with your names, initials & date on the dance floor, wall or ceiling.
- You can create your own design or choose from dozens of template designs.
If viewing on a Mobile Device, CLICK HERE to view Videos on our YouTube Channel.