Corporate Events, Sports Functions & More!
First, let us say THANK YOU for considering us to be a part of your event! We value the opportunity to be a part of such a fun day for you and your friends, family, staff or clients.
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU'RE THINKING OF HIRING US:
- We'll send you pricing based on your needs and one of our DJs can reach out to schedule a call or in-person meeting if you'd like. That way, you speak to the person
you'd be working with from the very start and can decide if he/she is the right fit. That DJ will be the one working with you through the entire process and there on your event day. Some companies
"assign" you a DJ at varying timeframes. We don't do that. We want you to know your DJ from Day 1 and begin building that trust and relationship.
- If we're hired, we'll send you a contract outlining our agreement to you, price and payment structure. Typically, we do a 50% deposit within a month of sending the contract, with the remainder a month from your event. But we can discuss a different pay structure that works better for you if needed.
- If hired, we'll also send you to a password protected page of our website where you can download planning tools & songlists to help if needed. If there's music you want that we don't have, we get it! We cater everything to your style and vision, while providing insight and suggestions for anything you want.
- We'll check-in at least a week before the event to discuss the specifics you want for music, timeline & announcements. That way, there are no surprises and you can have peace of mind we've covered every detail together.
- We'll touch base a couple days before to make sure everything is still as planned. Then finally, we celebrate on the day of your event!
We really love helping people celebrate such fun and important events. We've been blessed to meet some really great people while DJing, and we'd be honored to be a part of your event! We look forward to hearing back from you!