First, let us say CONGRATULATIONS on the wedding and thank you for considering us to be a part of it! Weddings are a true passion of ours and we value the opportunity to be a part of such a momentous day for you and your family.
ABOUT US & HOW WE OPERATE:
I've been DJing weddings specifically for 20 years, and 24 years overall, with my first event in high school and first wedding while attending Elon University. I myself just got married in early 2014 also, so I can relate with the decisions you are making!
Myself and my team of DJs have done thousands of weddings and events. But it never gets old to us. We love what we do and our passion shows in our work. We realize this is YOUR big day, the one you've been waiting for and we treat it as such. We cater to YOU and how you envision everything. However, that doesn't mean it all falls on you. We can offer experienced insight as to what flows best, help you with ideas and work with your other vendors. Best of all...we make the process fun and easy.
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU'RE THINKING OF HIRING US:
- The DJ that is available on your wedding date will jump on a phone call with you or meet in person to make sure you think we're the right fit. We know we'll take care of you, but want you to see that first hand before making a committment. That DJ will be
the one working with you through the entire process and there on your wedding day. Some companies "assign" you a DJ a few months out from your wedding. We don't do that. We want you to know your DJ
from Day 1 and begin building that trust and relationship.
- If we're hired, we'll send you a contract outlining our agreement to you, price and payment structure. Typically, we do a 50% deposit within a month of sending the contract, with the remainder a month from your event. But we can discuss a different pay structure that works better for you if needed.
- If hired, we'll also send you to a password protected page of our website where you can download planning tools to help get you started. They will help give you direction and ideas. If there's music you want that we don't have, we get it! We cater the night to your style and vision, while providing insight and suggestions for anything you want.
- We'll meet as many times as you want to run through everything from the ceremony right through to your send-off at night's end. Typically we accomplish everything in 2 meetings. There's no surprises and you can have peace of mind we've covered every detail together.
- We'll touch base a couple days before your wedding to make sure everything is still as planned. Then finally, we celebrate on your Wedding Day!
We go out of our way to make sure your experience is personal and professional. And we're always available to talk or meet from Day 1 to your Wedding Day!
I hope that gives you a better idea of what we provide. We
really love helping people celebrate such a joyous day. We've been blessed to meet some really great couples while DJing weddings, and we'd be honored to be a part of yours! We look forward to
hearing back from you!
Owner, Carolina DJ Professionals
Reception DJ Setups
People sometimes ask to see examples of our setups, so below are some examples. We strive to keep things simple, tidy & elegant. Weddings vary on what each bride & groom requests for lighting, sound, etc. But in all cases, our goal is to mix in as best as possible with your decor. We typically have black tablecloths, but can use the matching linens to your tables as well. We also have the ability to add a "facade" panel in front of our table, but most people don't ask us for that. Let us know any specific questions you have.