Our Services & Rates...
First, let us say THANK
YOU for your consideration! We know how important your wedding is to you!
We are dedicated to making both the planning process & event itself Fun, Easy & Personalized.
EMAIL US at Info@CarolinaDJProfessionals.com or via the CONTACT US page regarding personalized pricing for your wedding/event. Below you will find general information on our pricing, services & contract, as well as some Frequently Asked Questions.
General information on our wedding pricing & services.
Contact us for personalized pricing for your wedding or event.
CDJP - Pricing Services - Wedding, Gene[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [827.3 KB]
Detailed information on our event pricing & services.
Contact us for more information or to book your corporate, non-profit, private or sporting event.
CDJP - Detailed Pricing Services - Corp[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [892.8 KB]
A sample version of our contract we send you guaranteeing our services.
CDJP - Contract, 2017.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [255.8 KB]
- While it may appear you are only paying for "4-5 hours" of music during your wedding or event, a full-service DJ company such as ourselves will invest 20-30 hours through consultations, music purchasing/editing, preparation, set-up/tear-down, communicating with your vendors/venue and other business endeavors that result in the success of your special occasion.
- Depending on factors such as time, location, services needed (ceremony and/or reception for example), lights, multiple equipment set-ups (if ceremony and reception are in different areas) and any other special factors, our professional wedding services range in cost from $900 - $1600, and events range from $500-$700.
- Are you Insured?
Yes. We are fully insured with a $2-million liability policy. And since we've already done work with CMS and are registered volunteers, we've also been finger-printed and had background checks done. We want every person and organization who hires us to be confident they're not only hiring professionals, but safe and respectful citizens.
- Will you play requests and discuss music ahead of time?
Yes most certainly. We'll discuss all music, must play lists, do-not-play lists, how we'll handle requests (if you allow), and more. In all cases, we keep the crowd, environment, feel, flow and event in mind and play appropriate and edited music (unless you tell us otherwise).
- Do you use Professional Equipment? Do you provide Backup Equipment?
Only the best! And while we've never needed Backup Equipment...we always have it on hand.
- Will I meet my DJ beforehand and does he/she know proper party etiquette?
Yes. You'll meet him/her, discuss your vision and plan every detail as you wish. And we pride ourselves on etiquette and professionalism. We dress to impress and always try to match the color or theme of your event.
- How much time do you allow for set-up?
We're always there a minimum of 3 hours before the event starts. Considering it only takes us about an hour to set-up, that leaves us plenty of time to double-check and triple-check everything, coordinate with other vendors, and account for anything.
- Do you provide a written contract?
Yes. We provide you a contract ensuring our services and confirming your needs. You can see a sample copy of our contract above.
- Do you belong to a professional organization or trade group?
We are a member of the two largest Wedding & Event organizations in NC and the US, the International Live Events Association (ILEA) and National Association of Catering Executives (NACE). We're also active with several charities and other oganizations. We belive in giving back whenever and however we can, getting involved in the community and continued education.
- When do I have to pay for your services?
We ask for a 50% deposit within 30 days of sending you the contract guaranteeing our services, with the remaining 50% due 30 days before your event. If we needed to setup a different payment schedule, we can discuss that also.
- How many years of experience do you have?
We've been in the wedding and events industry for over 20 years. Combined, our team has over 50 years of DJing experience to draw upon and ensure your event is a success!
- May we contact your references?
You can also find TESTIMONIALS from past couples and clients we've worked with on our website, as well as over 500 reviews on Wedding Wire & The Knot. We've had many couples and clients who've approved sharing their information for referrals also, for which we can send you.