Check out our pictures, videos, testimonials & information below!
Scroll to the bottom for Reservation Details & Client Reviews
* Book it with a 50% deposit paid within 30 days of the contract!
* You can rent our Photo Booth for just $695 (4 hrs) or $750 (5 hrs) when added to our Wedding DJ Packages
* You can rent the Photobooth on a stand-alone basis, without our DJ services, for just $750 (4 hours).
* Our rates are $100 below the industry average, since the Photo Booth is part of a number of services we offer.
WHAT YOU GET:
* One of the biggest Photo Booths available, easily fitting 4-6 guests.
* Each session will take 4 photos and print out 2 copies of the photo strip, one for your guest & one for your scrapbook.
* Guests can receive 4 photo strips if they wish, with 1 photo going into a scrapbook for weddings.
* We use black, white or colored sheets for the pages of the Photo Albums. If you prefer a specific color or style, let us know!
* Every rental will get a link to download all the pictures & strips. Weddings will also received a signed scrapbook.
* Our Props include 40-50 assorted wigs, hats, glasses, masks & signs. If you'd like something specific, let us know!
* We will have an Attendant at the booth the entire time of operation to assist your guests & build your scrapbook.
* Translucent white panels combined with LED Lighting allows for a customizable look of any color. Or keep straight white.
* 18.5" Touch Screen activation
* Canon T3 Digital SLR camera & dye sub printer produces excellent photos
* Booth is made of a rigid aluminum welded frame, so it is both sturdy and elegant.
* Our Photo Booth, like most, is a "one-size fits all" booth, meaning kids may need to be held in adult arms to be fully in pics.
* We don't provide a chair or step-stool due to liability reasons of people falling.
* We take 1 copy of each photo strip and place in your scrapbook for people to sign. We respectfully encourage everyone to sign the scrapbook next to pictures, but cannot guarantee everyone will sign it. We try our best to get everyone to do it though!
Check out our full list of props. Each Photo Booth prop package features most all of these props, but not all of them. This is our combined list between all our Photo Booths. If you have a specific request, please let us know.
Full Prop List.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [191.1 KB]
Your form message has been successfully sent.
Everything was AMAZING! Troy and his staff did such a great job with music and the photo-booth! We got a lot of compliments! The photo-booth was probably one of the best I've seen. It was so colorful and bright with room to spread the props out as opposed to dark and cramped. Everyone loved it!
Troy was so easy to work with and always brought so much energy and laughter to the room. Every meeting with him was so productive, he is very thorough in his job and
makes sure we get everything we want. They will definitely be recommending him to my friends and family.
~ Mellissa & Logan Oliver - Lexington, NC
We highly recommend these guys! Aaron made sure he knew exactly what i wanted and we had several calls prior to the big day.
Carolina DJ also supplied our tent lighting and a Photo Booth with attendants and props (my guests loved it, seriously even my grand parents were taking funny photos).
~ Jessica & Chris Ciabarra - Biltmore - Asheville, NC
Hiring Carolina Dj Professionals for our wedding was probably one of the best decisions we could have made. Troy and his team are amazing! They provided a photo booth,
the lighting, and music/sound for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They are so professional, so friendly, and they genuinely care about your big day and really help you customize your
music selection. The reception was a huge success! Troy played all of our favorite songs and even got our parents and grandparents up and dancing! Our guests walked away saying it was the
best reception they've been too! Outstanding service from beginning to end. We thoroughly enjoyed having Carolina Dj Professionals and would hire them all over again if we could :)
~ Katie & Chris Jablonski – Charlotte, NC
I used Carolina DJ professionals for my wedding in October 2014 and I could not have been more thrilled with my experience. Troy was extremely communicative and really
went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable before/during and even after the wedding. My wedding day DJ was Rick and he was awesome! I figured I would get some compliments on all the little
details I meticulously planned, but honestly wasn't expecting so many DJ compliments! We gave Rick a general direction and he ran with it flawlessly. During the ceremony we rearranged some things and
deleted some things and it didn't even make him flinch.
He was calm and cool the entire time and helped keep me that way.
Besides using their superior MCing skills, we also used them for lighting and for a photo-booth. The lighting was perfect, they gave us suggestions on where to put up-lighting and it looked so good. The photo-booth was much more reasonably priced than other places I looked and it was so much fun! They brought props and set it up and everyone had a BLAST taking photos.
I honestly would recommend these guys to any bride and groom, or anyone looking for DJ services. They will make your day exactly what you want and do so with great communication and collaboration. If I could give them more than a perfect rating I would. Use Carolina DJ professionals, you won't regret it.
~ Erin & Aaron- Cleveland, NC
We used Carolina DJ Professionals for our wedding receiption. They were so helpful and went out of their way to make sure we received exactly what we needed and wanted. Patrick was our DJ and he did an amazing job.
We received many compliments from our friends and family also.
The company also provideds a photo booth with props that was an absolute hit.
We loved this company!
~ Amber & Mike Mueggenburg - Mooresville, NC
I cannot say enough good things about Troy, George, and the team at Carolina DJ Professionals. From my first conversation with Troy, I knew that I was working with a
team that really cares about giving their customers a great experience.
Throughout the process of planning the wedding, George (our DJ) and Troy (the owner) were easily accessible, easy to work with, professional, and dedicated to making our special day everything that we dreamed.
I met with George in person twice to plan the ceremony and reception and we chatted on the phone several times to iron out details. It is clear that George really cares about his clients, and he's a super nice guy! He is really passionate about music, and understood exactly what I wanted.
The wedding day was absolutely perfect, thanks in large part to George and the photo booth team. All of our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had at the wedding!
I highly recommend George and Carolina DJ Professionals for any wedding or event. These guys are awesome!
~ Leann & Luis De Leon – Cornelius, NC
From the start, working with Troy and his crew at Carolina DJ Professionals was perfect. They were responsive to our requests for information about them and their services as well as their prices. Also, Troy made time to meet with us on two separate occasions to make sure we had the timeline correct for how we wanted the evening to go, as well as song choices. He even made sure he had the correct pronunciation of everyone's names (We had some tough ones). On the day of the wedding everything went off without a single issue. We really wanted the DJ to get people on the dance floor and keep them there all night. And he absolutely did! We had several couples come up to use after the wedding and comment on how much fun the music was. Troy knew exactly what to play and when, in order to keep people moving.
We also utilized the photo booth that Carolina DJ Professionals offered. If you have a little extra in your budget I highly recommend this
option. Our guests had a great time taking fun pictures with friends and family who made the trip into town and Carolina DJ Professionals provided all the fun props. The best part is that everyone
who got a picture taken gets a copy with the wedding date and our names on it to keep as a memento. Also my bride and I enjoyed getting to go through the pictures in the photo book we get with it the
next day. All in all we had an amazing experience with Carolina DJ Professionals. They made sure our night was flawless and special. We had so much fun! We highly recommend them for your special
~ Ashley & Mike Iafrate – Mooresville, NC