Corporate Events, Sports Functions & More!
First, let us say THANK YOU for considering us to be a part of your event! We value the opportunity to be a part of such a fun day for you and your friends, family, staff or clients.
ABOUT US & HOW WE OPERATE:
I've been DJing events for 24 years, with my first event in high school in 1993. It's hard to believe, but it was records and cassette tapes back then! CDs were just starting to come out and if you said mp3, people would have thought that was a Star Wars character!
Myself and my team of DJs have done thousands of events, including the ACC Tournament, NASCAR's Speed Street and the Electric Run to name a few. But it never gets old to us. We love what we do and our passion shows in our work. We realize this is YOUR event, the one you've been waiting for and we treat it as such. We cater to YOU and how you envision everything. However, that doesn't mean it all falls on you. We can offer experienced insight as to what flows best, help you with ideas and work with your other vendors. Best of all...we make the process fun and easy. Just read some reviews from our Corporate Clients!
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU'RE THINKING OF HIRING US:
- The DJ that is available on your event date can jump on a phone call with you or meet in person to make sure you think we're the right fit. We know we'll take care of you, but want you to see that first hand before making a committment. That DJ will be the one working with you through the entire process and there on your event day.
- If we're hired, we'll send you a contract outlining our agreement to you, price and payment structure. Typically, we do a 50% deposit within a month of meeting with the 50% remainder one month out from event. But we can discuss a different pay structure that works better for you if needed.
- If hired, we'll also send you to a password protected page of our website where you can download planning tools if there are elements you want to plan out. The planning tools will help give you direction and ideas. If there's music you want that we don't have, we get it! We cater the night to your style and vision, while providing insight and suggestions for anything you want.
- We'll meet as many times as you want to run through everything from start to finish. Typically we accomplish everything in 1-2 calls or meetings. There's no surprises and you can have peace of mind we've covered every detail together. If you don't need to plan anything, we'll walk through everything with you prior to the event via phone, email or in person.
- We'll touch base a couple days before your event to make sure everything is still as planned. Then finally, we celebrate your Event!
We go out of our way to make sure your experience is personal and professional. And we're always available to talk or meet from Day 1 to Event Day!
I hope that gives you a better idea of what we provide. We
really love helping people celebrate such fun and imporant events. We've been blessed to meet some really great people while DJing, and we'd be honored to be a part of your event! We look forward to
hearing back from you!
Owner, Carolina DJ Professionals
People sometimes ask to see examples of our setups, so below are some examples. We strive to keep things simple & clean. Event setups can vary based on what each client requests for lighting, sound, etc. But in all cases, our goal is to mix in as best as possible with your decor. We typically have black tablecloths, but can use the matching linens to your tables as well. We also have the ability to add a "facade" panel in front of our table, but most people don't ask us for that. Let us know any specific questions you have.